Sunday, 9 September 2012
Thursday, 6 September 2012
Wednesday, 5 September 2012
To View and download Questions with answer key of Postal /Sorting Assistnat Examination 2010
From Question No 1 to 50 Please Click here ---------- Download/View
Tuesday, 4 September 2012
To download Please Click ------------------------- DOWNLOAD/VIEW
1. Who made the first balloon that could fly in the air
2. Who invented the first bicycle
Baron Daris in 1816
3. Who discovered the metals sodium and potassium
Sir Humphry Davy
4. Who invented the compound microscope
Hans and Zacharias Janssen of Netherlands
5. Who discovered the laws of gravitation
Sir Issac Newton
6. Who compiled the first logarithmic table
7. Which Danish physicist and chemist founded electromagnetism in 1820 and was also the first isolate aluminum
Hans Christian Oersted
8. Which planet was discovered by Sir Willam Herschel in 1781
9. Name the gas discovered in air by Rayleigh and Ramsay
10. Who first made the incandescent lamp
Thomas Alva Edision
11. Who discovered Bahama , Cuba and west indies
12. Who first isolated sodium
Sir Humpy Davy
13. Which mountain range did Henry stanely discover
The Mountains of the Moon
14. Who invented the jet engine
15. Name inventor of the snooker
Naveil Bowles Chamberlain
16. Who first isolated the metallic element radium
Pierre and marie curie
17. Who invented the gasoline driven internal combustion engine
18. Who discovered hydrogen gas
19. Who made the first Electric motor
20. Who developed the first printing press in 1439
21. What system of writing was invented by Sir Issac Pitman
22. Who invented paper in China
23. Who is credited with being the inventor of the computer
24. Who first discovered how to measure density
25. Who invented the electric battery
26. Who invented motion picture projector
Thomas Alva Edision
27 Who discovered that water was produced by burning hydrogen
28 Who invented television
29 Who invented diesel engine
30 Who invented the battery
31 Who invented military tank
Ernest Swinton of Britian in 1916
32 Who invented X-ray tube
33 Who invented the magic cube
34 Who propounded the Theory of Relativity
35 Who invented the first simple calculating machine
36 Who invented shorthand
Sir Issac pitman
37 Who invented the safety -razor
King C Gillette
38 Who discovered the solar system
39 Who built the first submarine and when
David Bushnell in 1776
40 Who invented the lightning conductor
Collected and prepared by S Jayhachandran, System Administrator , Mavelikara Postal Division , 690101-996164279
Monday, 3 September 2012
Saturday, 1 September 2012
Good news for applicants of PA / SA Recruitment 2011 & 2012. You can get it Online.
Dte has requested the outsourced agency to print 10 lacs OMR kits for sale throughout India thro selected POs. Due to huge sale of forms, it is difficult to print within short period. Hence Dte is decided to upload the forms in www.indiapost.gov.in so as to download by the applicants.
Online application kits will be available in www.indiapost.gov.in from 03.09.12 to 25.09.12 only.
Those applied thro OMR kits need not apply again.
Online Procedure :
Click “Register Online” link.
Enter the details like a. Name b.DoB c.e mail ID d. Alternative e mail ID.
Click Submit button.
The following forms will be sent to the provided e mail ID within 24 hrs.
a. Special instruction sheet.
b. Application form.
Cost of Application form - Rs.50
Exam fee – Rs.200. Female, SC, ST & PH applicants are exempted, however they should pay Rs.50.
Total Rs.250 should be paid under Unclassified Receipts thro any POs and attach Original alongwith the Application form. Applicants can keep Xerox copies.
Applications should forward thro either Speed Post of Regd Post (other meant not accepted) to the following address.
Direct Recruitment Cell,
New Delhi HO,
New Delhi 110 001
Applicants can check the status of receipt of Cell on www.indiapost.gov.in
For more details, pl refer the advertisement of the concerned Circles.
Please click Home button to get latest details from this blog